"Notable Chicago Artist will stun you at all scales."
CoCo Ree Lemery
Definition: Artist, Visual Storyteller, and Designer.
1. An award winning artist whose work exhibits exceptional skill.
2. A specialist in collaboration, storytelling, and design.
4. To create functional and compelling visual designs.
5. To build a world that enhances and supports story telling.
6. To collaborate with to best achieve your goals.
7. Resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.
1. CoCo has an extensive client list including; American Theatre Company, Black Ensemble Theatre, Chicago Children’s Theatre, The House Theatre Chicago, The Hypocrites, North Central College, Stage 773, University of Illinois at Chicago. About Face Theatre, Adler Planetarium, Adventure Stage, Amazon, American Blues, American Express, AstraZenica, Broadway in Chicago, Cerqua Rivera Dance Theatre, Chicago Dramatists, Chicago Shakespeare Theatre, Chicago Tap, Congo Square Theatre, The Depaul Opera, Dog and Pony Theatre, Drury Lane Theatre, Elf Cosmetics, Emerald City Theatre, The Coca-Cola Company, Fox Studios, Giant Globes Inc., The Gift Theatre, Harpo Studios, HBO, Hope College, IPG Mediabrands, K-12 Teachers Alliance, Land of Nod, Left Wing Scenic, Light Opera Works, Lookingglass Theatre, Mary Arrchie Theatre, Means of Production, Mercury Theatre, Microsoft, MillerCoors, Momentum Worldwide, NBC Universal, Next Theatre, Northwestern University, Oglethorpe Capital, Pegasus Players, Pintar Rapido London, Porchlight Theatre, Red Orchid Theatre, Redmoon Theatre, Red Tape Theatre, Remy Bumpo Theatre, Rivendell Theatre, Sam’s Club, The Savoyaires, Second City Chicago, Sherwin Williams, Silk Road, Schlitz Brewing, Spiffy Productions, Star Kids Production, Steppenwolf Theatre, Soul Theatre, The Steve Harvey Show, Teatro Vista, Timeline Theatre Company, Tuta Theatre, Warner Bros., Writers Theatre, Victory Gardens Theatre, and Zaffarano Productions.
2. Please contact CoCo at firstname.lastname@example.org.